Alternatives to Viofo app

Dasher286

Reaction score
Country
United States
Are there any universal phone apps out there to connect to a Viofo camera (A129 Pro Duo, A229 Pro)? The Viofo app is OK, but it definitely could use some improvements/better features.

Are there any universal phone apps out there to connect to a Viofo camera (A129 Pro Duo, A229 Pro)? The Viofo app is OK, but it definitely could use some improvements/better features.
No there isn't, you can leave comments here or shoot them an email to give feedback.

I have a viofo up front and a cheap amazon no name cam in the rear (veement v200). I was trying to connect to the rear cam using their app yesterday but my phones wifi was connected to viofo. I wasnt really paying attention and just tapped connect and it loaded up the feed from my viofo. I was able to watch the live feed, browse recordings and even change some settings. The app is called VeeCar and unfortunately, it kinda sucks too. And the settings menu was pretty limited.

Maybe not very useful but it showed me that it’s possible to connect one app to two different cameras. Maybe someone will end up creating a good app that works with multiple cameras some day.

Back