Anybody familiar with AGPtek Model CE0034-GL?

RDR

Reaction score
Country
United States
My first post here. Until 6/30, the AGPtek Model CE0034-GL is on sale at NewEgg, but I can't find any information on this device anywhere, not even on AGPtek's website (their website is rather outdated, probably a bad sign when one webpage today wishes me a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2014...get with it, AGPtek!) So I probably have answered my own question as it's unlikely that the product is worth even the discounted price. Here's the link, in case anybody has one of these and can recommend it.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...ElectronicsAccessories-_-9SIA0U01M20407-L027A
List price $170, on sale for $82

these kinds of products are very hit and miss, generally more miss though, you really want to find some reviews on anything you plan to try, @niko has been through a lot of these different mirror cams and might be able to point out which are the better ones amongst them

Resolution stated in Features and Specs is not same. Its more likely based on cheap F20 CPU which is max 720p and interpolated to 1080p.
U can buy similar ones for 50usd incl shipping.

If you want good clip on mirror for same price range, I recommend this one from @FoxOffer

these kinds of products are very hit and miss, generally more miss though, you really want to find some reviews on anything you plan to try, @niko has been through a lot of these different mirror cams and might be able to point out which are the better ones amongst them
hehee, you read my mind so far way :)

Reactions: RDR
hehee, you read my mind so far way :)
Thank you jokiin and niko for your assistance. I'll pass on that camera. I note now that it's not a NewEgg offer,; it's sold and shipped from a site called Imagestore, and altho I still can't find anything about the camera, the Imagestore webstore has lousy customer reviews (five "one-egg" reviews versus only three "five-egg" reviews in the last 6 months) http://www.newegg.com/Imagestore

Back