Anyone familier with the CF-100 Player?

Number400

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Panorama S/CF-100/BulletHD Biker Mate
Is there a way to embed the rear camera feed into the video? Are there any other Blacksys compatible players out there that have more features?

Many thanks!

Is there a way to embed the rear camera feed into the video? Are there any other Blacksys compatible players out there that have more features?

Many thanks!

Yes, I do have CF-100. Which features are you looking for ?

Best known dashcam player is Russian Registrator Viewer. Try it:

http://www.registratorviewer.com/

Is there a way to embed the rear camera feed into the video?
I don't know about any player that will let you do that. But there are a bunch of other video editing programs that will let you do it relatively easily and some of them are free. Take a look at this thread where they talk about a couple of options: Power Director (paid) and Blender (free).

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be happy if I could just overlay the rear camera footage onto the front camera video. At this point I need to use the CF-100 player to see both channels. Is there a way to view the rear camera video anywhere else outside of the player?For example, I would love to have the rear feed in the corner of the video posted to Youtube.

Thanks!

Last edited:
For example, I would love to have the rear feed in the corner of the video posted to Youtube.
That's exactly what you need Blender or Power Director for: to overlay the rear camera footage onto the front camera video and be able to post it to Youtube. The "overlaying" process is not done automatically, you need to do some basic video editing as described in the thread I mentioned before...

Excellent, thanks Gabolinche! Wish my work laptop was not so locked down but will try it tonight at home.

I installed Blender and started poking around. I can pull the front video in and edit but still can never see the rear feed except when using the CF-100 player (rear feed is in it's own window). What am I missing?

Any help is appreciated!

Back