Anyone knows astrobile.com?

Suddenpack

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Korea, Republic Of
I bought dashcam Hyundai R700 which is pretty good quality with full HD resolution and supports English firmware from astrobile.com.

I think this site is owned by Korea dashcam dealer and has various kind of item as well as dashcam.

They are also selling Blackvue such as DR500GW-HD and DR400G-HD II with lower price.

I paid 5 bucks for shipping upgrade, and it took only 3 days by FEDEX.

The same seller as ebay seller lightnspace.
Always check if not cheaper on ebay.
Your camera is the same $290 price on both stores, but apple-ct have it for $270.

We are waiting a thread from you with some pictures (also including your mount if possible) and some recordings from your R700, because I think is a good camera for night recording.
Advice: try to mount the R700 very close to the windshield to be sure your focus will be in the front of the car not on some bug which is on the windshield.

enjoy,
Mtz

But, he has English software for R700.

I am using it in English.

Does the apple -ct has English software? :shock:

Just ask apple-ct if they have the same english software like the other seller have.

enjoy,
Mtz

don't bother with this vendor.

nice prices and very fast shipping, but if you end up with a problem, you'll just have to go through paypal disputes and cc charge backs.

pay the extra $20 for someone like green-sum or apple-ct.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am thinking to buy Hyundai R700 dashcam. Can anyone give me any review about this item :?:
Is English software availble :?:

As Xor already posted, try to read the russian forum.
On youtube you will find videos with english voice.

enjoy,
Mtz

I have this R700 made in Hyundai Mnsoft.

It is now working in English.

I recommend you that visiting astrobile.com and making offer by contacting with the seller.

:D

Back