Anyone use dashcam4cars.com?

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
Hey everyone.
I was looking to see if I could get any info on http://dashcam4cars.com/. I contacted Vico support looking for an extra power cable and mount for my TF2. They suggested i use the above mentioned site.

How ever after going to the site it seems there is no where to place an order unless i missed it.
They show pictures of and say they carry the cradle, power cord, and mounts for the TF2, but i can not find out the price or how to place an order. I seen through FaceBook they are based in Kennesaw, Georgia. Maybe i will just have to email them
Has anyone bought from them?

I'm sure they're on the level if Vico referred you to them, I personally don't like sites where they only have a webform for contact and no details about where they might be located

I'm sure they're on the level if Vico referred you to them, I personally don't like sites where they only have a webform for contact and no details about where they might be located
I had thought so, but then that is what made me a little off having no way to order through the site it seems, and I only happen to find their location and email through FaceBook witch I don't really use.

Also not having prices doesn't help. I always think about the old saying if you have to ask how much it costs you don't want to know

Have you tried SpyTec in NY? They carry Vico and I'm sure they could get it if they don't have it. They have lots of good feedback here.

I looked on their site. I would prefer to deal with them since i have before and i bought my WF1 from them.

If you could contact me via PM spytec and let me know that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
I looked on their site. I would prefer to deal with them since i have before and i bought my WF1 from them.

If you could contact me via PM spytec and let me know that would be great.
Use the @spytec to contact them in a post

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Happy to chime in here. First of all, I'm sure we can get you whatever parts you need for the TF2 as we do have shipments coming in from Vico 1-2 times a month. You can e-mail support@spytecinc.com with the request to find out what the price might be. I do not think we have these parts lying around in our warehouse as we are nearing the end of our TF2+ inventory and will not be stocking it in the future as we move over to the Marcus 1 + 3 which we will have available in early March.

Hi,

Happy to chime in here. First of all, I'm sure we can get you whatever parts you need for the TF2 as we do have shipments coming in from Vico 1-2 times a month. You can e-mail support@spytecinc.com with the request to find out what the price might be. I do not think we have these parts lying around in our warehouse as we are nearing the end of our TF2+ inventory and will not be stocking it in the future as we move over to the Marcus 1 + 3 which we will have available in early March.
Do you have the prices for the Marcus models yet?

Yes. These are the prices as set by Vicovation. (However we will probably run some promotions on them).

Marcus 1 ($175)
Marcus 3 ($260)
Marcus 5 (Unknown as it is going to come out a bit after the first two units)

Yes. These are the prices as set by Vicovation. (However we will probably run some promotions on them).

Marcus 1 ($175)
Marcus 3 ($260)
Marcus 5 (Unknown as it is going to come out a bit after the first two units)
Thanks, may I suggest you start a new thread with this info or add it to the Vico page. I sure a lot of people would be interested. Maybe even a review when possible

You can e-mail support@spytecinc.com with the request to find out what the price might be. I do not think we have these parts lying around in our warehouse as we are nearing the end of our TF2+ inventory and will not be stocking it in the future
Thanks for letting me know. I have sent an email to your support address. I thought you were an official Vico seller and you are closer to my location then
Georgia (By about 400 miles) So i was a little surprized when Vico recommend someone else. I had glanced over your site, and contacted Vico in hopes that there was just a page i could use to place an order, but it does not seem that way.

we move over to the Marcus 1 + 3 which we will have available in early March.
I'm curious as well if you know and are allowed to release a price yet.

Was a little late to post thanks for the prices on the new line.

Back