App or parking mode not working? HALP!!!

KiwiSpyGirl

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
Hi,

I just purchased this device for my car - I had it installed by a place that also installs alarms but for some reason parking mode is not working (or i have no idea how to get it working).

Everything is recording fine, when i plug my micro SD into the computer... I can see all my recordings from when i was actually driving but when i stop and turn off my car the device powers down.

I have no idea where to enable parking mode - I went into the software on my PC but there is no setting for it. Also the Andoid app is TERRIBLE. It just took me many formats to finally get it to connect but every time i push "blackvue wifi" it keeps asking me to log in and then just takes me back to the main menu and when i try anything like "search microSD" it says no device.

How am I supposed to use this app? And How in the world am I supposed to enable parking mode?

Welcome to DCT.

I do not have this dash cam so I am not familiar with the parking app. However, there is no mention in your post of the installation of a 'battery power controller' such as the Power Magic Pro, into which dash cam is connected. Can you confirm that you have something like that?

Hey, Thanks for the welcome.

Sorry yes, I also have a PMP

The person that installed it said it would record for 6 hours... but it doesn't... And i REALLY do not want to go back to them after my band new car out out in the motorway because they badly installed the alarm... That part is fixed but really don't ever want to go back to them and want to try and fix it myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
On your PMP there is a switch, is it turned on? When it supplies power to the dashcam there is a green light that comes on. If.. it is wired correct, the green light will be on with or without the PMP switch when the car is turned on.. and the light will go off when you shut the car off.. if the switch is also in the off position.

Back