Ausdom A261 Vs. Panorama X2 ( Comparison )

Olgu

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Dash Cam
Panorama X2
Ausdom A261 vs Panorama X2 ( comparison )

++++++++++Morning+++++++++++++

++++++++++Nightfall+++++++++++++

++++++++++Night+++++++++++++

AgLkv7.jpg
0L1BaD.jpg
OB0L50.jpg
G5B0gy.jpg

@GearBest

Last edited:
This comparison :)

there's a comparison thread for that, comparisons are generally more useful between similar types of products

anyway not sure what it has to do with tagging GearBest, adding their name to the title and putting a link to buy the camera from their website, can you not see why that is not appropriate?

there's a comparison thread for that, comparisons are generally more useful between similar types of products

anyway not sure what it has to do with tagging GearBest, adding their name to the title and putting a link to buy the camera from their website, can you not see why that is not appropriate?

U right .) I change title sorry :oops:

...with tagging GearBest, adding their name to the title and putting a link to buy the camera from their website, can you not see why that is not appropriate?
Almost smells like Spam to me. :confused:

Spam1.jpg Spam2.jpg

Link removed.

thanks, don't want to sound like I'm having a go at you but that's how these sellers operate to get people to post links on their behalf that would otherwise get deleted as spam if they did it themselves, this is one of the few forums where they can advertise in their own section, they have a more than fair chance to promote themselves without having others do it for them, keeping it in one section keeps the forum cleaner and doesn't give advantage to one seller over another

Back