Automatic start-up/shutdown

NewUser04

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I just had a quick question. I recently had the Veckle Mini 0906 dash cam put in, including the hard wire kit. I was looking through the instruction manuals and various threads and I could not find the solution for an issue I've been having.

The camera does not automatically start with the ignition and it does not power down when the car is turned off either. I know that the parking guard is supposed to keep it running 24/7 , but is there any way to change this? I can't turn the parking guard off, I only have the option to change the parking guard's recording mode (and even then, I have it set to motion sensing and the camera still records both feeds at 1080p/30fps).

Is there something I may be missing here?

I'm just looking to have the camera turn on/off automatically, I don't really need the parking mode. I'm just using the hardwire kit so I don't have to use a cigarette outlet as my car only has one (and I prefer to keep the wires hidden).

Thanks in advance!

maybe you can wire it as picture. or buy another normal hardwire kit(without parking guard signal)
View attachment 41089

Will it automatically power on when the car is started as well?

My biggest concern is forgetting to turn the dashcam on before something critical happens

Back