B1w G Sensor setting?

Blockisle9

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just received my B1W and I’m setting it up. It was very easy! Only thing I’m not sure on is what’s the best setting for the G sensor? I know I can try it and see, just looking for a starting point. I don’t drive off road, but the streets do have some potholes from the winter.
Thanks, can’t wait to test it out in the Morning
Lenny

I just received my B1W and I’m setting it up. It was very easy! Only thing I’m not sure on is what’s the best setting for the G sensor? I know I can try it and see, just looking for a starting point. I don’t drive off road, but the streets do have some potholes from the winter.
Thanks, can’t wait to test it out in the Morning
Lenny
You can set its G-sensor level LOW within APP if you want to get less locked files!

The camera locks files every time I close the doors and at every small pot hole. It is already set to low... There needs to be an even lower sensitivity than that

The camera locks files every time I close the doors and at every small pot hole. It is already set to low... There needs to be an even lower sensitivity than that

Is it possible to shut the g sensor to off?

TY!!!

Give it a try on the Android APP!

It is possible (app/settings), but I would like to leave it on. Maybe lower the sensitivity for the lowest setting in firmware or app?

Might vary on different vehicle brands and weight?

Back