B40 Alternative Mounting Mounts?

CarlR33

Reaction score
Country
United States
I like the B40 but I want to be able to use it in different cars I drive. Is there a way to mount via suction cup or other method? Thanks

I should add as you might have trouble getting another bracket from wherever you bought the camera from, an alternative would be to use 3M Dual lock tape in place of the 3M VHB tape then you could have a dual lock mount in each vehicle

I should add as you might have trouble getting another bracket from wherever you bought the camera from, an alternative would be to use 3M Dual lock tape in place of the 3M VHB tape then you could have a dual lock mount in each vehicle
Also sometimes called Scotch All-Weather Fasteners, but is the same thing.
Amazon has it, but you can get it cheaper at a local Wal-Mart the only thing that sucks is Wal-Mart seems to only stock one type and it has clear backing.

Clear on Amazon.
Black on Amazon

I was hoping something that I could reuse in cars that I dont own like a rental car?

might as well just get a G1W. it has the same sensor and chipset and provides similar performance, and already comes with a suction cup mount. no need to reinvent the wheel, especially when the G1W is a little cheaper than this camera.

might as well just get a G1W. it has the same sensor and chipset and provides similar performance, and already comes with a suction cup mount. no need to reinvent the wheel, especially when the G1W is a little cheaper than this camera.
Thanks for the feedback!

Back