Bad Drivers of Wisconsin 22

What is the music? I see you got some comments about it but I like it.
If viewers want honks there are loads of other channels they can enjoy. Personally it gets on my T*t* and makes them look like a bad driver themselves. Brake before horn!

What is the music? I see you got some comments about it but I like it.
If viewers want honks there are loads of other channels they can enjoy. Personally it gets on my T*t* and makes them look like a bad driver themselves. Brake before horn!
The first song is called "Stealth" by Art of Trance, and the second one is "Aurora" by Nokternal. And yes, I agree! The horn is NOT a substitute for the brakes.

Thank you. Normally when using music there is a link to the right just under the vid which says where to purchase it.

Here are the screen shots.
Image 1 of this forum. It gives me an error message.
And Image2 of your YT channel. quite clearly says no videos. but your vid has been seen 226 times with one no vote.
I can watch other videos so I have nothing wrong with the PC set up or connection.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 7
Here are the screen shots.
Image 1 of this forum. It gives me an error message.
And Image2 of your YT channel. quite clearly says no videos. but your vid has been seen 226 times with one no vote.
I can watch other videos so I have nothing wrong with the PC set up or connection.
I believe you meant to put that in a different thread. That channel is called shockwave199. However, I believe the problem is with your end. Try googling the error message and how to fix it.

yes I did sorry..I don't believe it is my end I can watch (even download if I want) all the other vids on YT or other channels. But it does not matter.

Time capsule for me with that sound track :)

Took me strait back to my "young" days listening to Jean Michel Jarre and kraftwerk, and reminded me that i have to go to where my CD`s are stored to get some music for my car.

Time capsule for me with that sound track :)

Took me strait back to my "young" days listening to Jean Michel Jarre and kraftwerk, and reminded me that i have to go to where my CD`s are stored to get some music for my car.
Glad you like it. :)

Back