Baiklov

jwc

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
X6, two G1Ws
I bought a G1W for myself from Baiklov, $57.35USD (Amazon.com) & used the option to send a message to ask for a G1W with a Blue case & the 20131017 firmware.
They quickly replied that that FW was only available in Black and I agreed to take that.
I'd also opted for the $9 FedEx charge and the camera arrived 6 days later in Canada.
I thought that this was a good deal in comparison to waiting 50 days for Swiss Post.

Yesterday I ordered another G1W for my grandson who lives in the U.S., using the same FedEx option, and asking for the same combination of colour and FW.
When I received the shipment notice I didn't see the $9 for FedEx and the anticipated delivery date was in January. I panicked and contacted Baiklov.
They responded almost immediately and told me that FedEx was FREE because he lives in the U.S.
And, he'll actually have it in 6-7 days, that the long estimate is automatically generated by Amazon.

Great customer service and this is an even better $ deal.

I haven't yet had a bill from FedEx for any other charges for tax or customs clearing for my camera in Canada (someone else did though) and I have no idea if there'll be any for the U.S. shipment.

But I'm very glad that I ordered from Baiklov!

Good to know your experience. I was also looking at them at Amazon for another model and will keep them in mind.

Back