Battery life with battery pack in parking mode?

vixcrack

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys, just wanted to check, how much battery life are you getting in parking mode, g sensor with both front and rear cameras recording on?. Is there anyway to adjust the settings to get more battery as I only seem to get at least 11 hrs of battery!

How many AH is the battery?
How many milliamps is the camera?
How many cameras?

Without this information it is meaningless.

If you have a DC clampmeter it will tell you the current. You can wind the cable around the clamp say 4 times and divide figure by 4 for more accurate amps.

Or you can buy 12v LCD power meter cheap enough for good enough accuracy of this sort of task.

Then you have a benchmark.

I've got the BV primary and secondary batteries for parking mode setup at 12600 and I barely get 1 full day. I have my 750lte setup to record front and back when motion is detected which is quite often as my car is outside in parking lot.

I've got my motion set at 1 and it still records just about everything in parking mode.

I've got the BV primary and secondary batteries for parking mode setup at 12600 and I barely get 1 full day. I have my 750lte setup to record front and back when motion is detected which is quite often as my car is outside in parking lot.

I've got my motion set at 1 and it still records just about everything in parking mode.
Same setup as mine. So how does one achieve the advertised 24hrs with primary and secondary batteries, as I hardly get 24hrs with the 2 batteries. Prior to adding the secondary battery, how many hrs were you getting?

Getting about 16 hours on a single 6000mah primary and highest settings and 8 for parking mode sensitivity with time lapse parking mode.

Back