Best 4K Dash Camera with Radar Parking Mode

I'm glad you included the N5 Dual in your test. Watching this thread...

U3000 looks so interesting. I can't wait to test their Cloud.

I'm glad you included the N5 Dual in your test. Watching this thread...
DDPAI contacted us and sent us 3 different units to test. I really dislike that there is no buttons on the unit. But we will see how it performs.

DDPAI contacted us and sent us 3 different units to test. I really dislike that there is no buttons on the unit. But we will see how it performs.

Wow, 3 different units. So I guess you will do individual review of those?

Curious to see how ddpai performs as that's the more budget friendly option for radar dash cam.

So you know when you make a video and you have to go back and remake it 4 times and restest it over and over again because it just does not seem to be getting the results you were expecting. Well that is this video.

Lesson #1 learned. You can not have more than 1 radar parking mode dash camera installed at the same time. If you do it will not work. They will cancel each other out.

Lesson #2 learned When you are familiar with 2 of the 4 products dash camera parking modes you know what to expect from 2 of them but not the others.

I am still working on getting the Vueroid Radar Module working correctly. As I have still not recieved any instruction manual. I am also trying to understand how the DDPAI N5 Dual works. It seems that it goes into time lapse and does a combination of time lapse and motion when in parking mode. Seeing it is a new brand I am trying to make sure I am using it correctly.

Last edited:
Damn, you turn your car into a micro wave

Hope it jams cars parking radars LOL

Time to put the A329, A229 pro, A139 pro, and A129 Pro into the vehicle
Don't forget the A119 Mini 2.
That little bastard is the king of night time HDR performance.
And I also want to see A329 4K60 vs A119 Mini 2 2K60 during the day.

Don't forget the A119 Mini 2.
That little bastard is the king of night time HDR performance.
And I also want to see A329 4K60 vs A119 Mini 2 2K60 during the day.
We somehow lost my mini 2. No idea where it is.

Thats a mini 1. We gave that to a relative

Look behind the toothpaste.
I had 2 cameras set up in my bathroom yesterday trying to find out how wasps keep getting into the house! Still no idea, the observation continues...

@safedrivesolutions will you be resuming this radar parking test after the Viofo multi-cam test? Maybe when you've figured out how to use the DDPAI?

I had 2 cameras set up in my bathroom yesterday trying to find out how wasps keep getting into the house! Still no idea, the observation continues...

@safedrivesolutions will you be resuming this radar parking test after the Viofo multi-cam test? Maybe when you've figured out how to use the DDPAI?
I have the footage saved on my computer. China is on holidays so my contact will probably not respond. But it is just weird that in radar parking mode it is all of a sudden doing time lapse

Back