Best Motion Detect?

Funkenstein

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum. I've spent a lot of time reading about this stuff and I've gotten the impression that the motion detect on most of these cams isn't all that great.

I want to put together a security solution for my car. I've pretty much gotten through the other details like power supply and such, but I was wondering which cameras were among the better for motion detect?

It would be used solely when the car was parked and, would need to trigger on smaller things besides cars (i.e. people).

No other qualities of the camera matter if the thing doesn't trigger when it needs to. Ideally, if that worked, then pre-buffering and 2 channels would be the other qualities I would look for. I'd prefer to stay under $150 but would consider more if it really met my needs.

Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say. Thanks in advance.

-F

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have experience using the Motion Detect on this unit? From looking at the manual online, it doesn't seem like there's any way to adjust the sensitivity.

@Gibson99 & @niko probably know the CF-100 better than most, so they may comment if they have time.

Back