Bikes special, How about think car???

PeterT

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Dash Cam
Cobra CDR 840, and sometimes iPhone 5s with car cam app
I ride myself, so I get more irritated when I see stupid nonsense like this. As it gives us all a bad name.!!!!:mad:

as my dad (who also rides) says...

"it'll be a long red streak with a helmet at the end"
Your dad is right I have seen some hideous accidents guys just don't understand how quickly it happens .

When you're young, you're immortal. At least in your head.
The biker in the white t-shirt and jeans wasn't so bad apart from the initial overtake near the turn. He was paying attention and thinking things through.
Even the funny wobble he did might have been an attempt to warm up the tyres (not sure it would have much effect though.)

When you're young, you're immortal. At least in your head.
The biker in the white t-shirt and jeans wasn't so bad apart from the initial overtake near the turn. He was paying attention and thinking things through.
Even the funny wobble he did might have been an attempt to warm up the tyres (not sure it would have much effect though.)
I hear you, but the guy that almost clipped the scooby, geez with a pillion as well. Then the guy riding the hyabusa in shorts. My blood curdles. I have come off at slow speed and lost all the skin on my left side. I was wearing protective gear. Imagine what would happen to these guys.

Coincidentally I also encountered some knobs on bikes last week... I'm making a new post about it now.
What (you wonder, if anything...?) are they thinking!

Coincidentally I also encountered some knobs on bikes last week... I'm making a new post about it now.
What (you wonder, if anything...?) are they thinking!
Look forward to seeing it! I am sorry to say that too many bikers ride with a self entitled attitude of I am on bike everyone must just move. They forget they are far harder to see! I have always been very cautious of cars for this reason.

Back