Blackboxed.ca - anyone know about them?

K-A

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian SG9663DCPRO
I'm thinking of getting a LK-7900 from this vendor but would like to know if anyone has used them before. Google doesn't turn anything up.

Also, I'm in the United States, so they would be shipping internationally if that matters.

Thanx.

Fishbert here has ordered from us before: http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/newer-lukas-7900-ace-deliveries-better-focus.5110/#post-64376

Same here with WyoDriver: http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/buy-a-new-one-or-tough-it-out.5252/

They're both in the US, so see if you can get in contact with them.

We do have the newest stock for the Lukas LK7900, so you can be sure you will not get one with a focus problem. Also, our prices are in CAD, so the stronger USD will make it cheaper for you to order from us.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Kelvin

Last edited by a moderator:
I dealt with Kelvin regarding mini 0803. He was professional and took the time to take the exact camera he was going to ship to me and created a video of exactly what it would record. Do not know many companies that would test drive the product to ensure it worked right from the get go.

I dealt with Kelvin regarding mini 0803. He was professional and took the time to take the exact camera he was going to ship to me and created a video of exactly what it would record. Do not know many companies that would test drive the product to ensure it worked right from the get go.

Thank you for the kind feedback!

All that matters to us is our customers are happy.

Kelvin

Maybe you can take chance to give a short brief about your business, location, the products on sale that would be helpful for your businesses and customers.

I ordered my first dash cam from BlackBoxed.ca and they were great. Answered all questions I asked them promptly. Highly recommend them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered a Mini 0801 back in June. Delivery was quick ( to US midwest ). Kelvin answered any questions I had very quickly. Would definitely recommend them.

Ordered a Mini 0801 back in June. Delivery was quick ( to US midwest ). Kelvin answered any questions I had very quickly. Would definitely recommend them.

Thank you! Hope you're enjoying the Mini 0801!

Kelvin

Back