Blackvue 650: things not working quite right

Soapy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Am I supposed to see a light for the small camera as soon as I plug the cord in from the front camera? If so, the light is not coming on. I wonder if this could be a faulty unit?

Any suggestions?

I am in Texas, Central Standard Time. There is no setting for Texas so I am looking for a matching time zone, which I am not able to find, because even though it is about 5:50 pm in Texas right now, it is showing as 2350 (I guess 11:50 pm).

Any suggestions?

The Speed display unit is set for miles but is showing KM on the live wifi screen

Any suggestions?

I think you have to have the rear camera already plugged in before you turn the unit on. Not sure on that, just remember having that issue and I think that is what it turned out to be. As far as making changes to the settings goes, like changing KM to miles, you have to reboot the camera for it to save the setting.

I think you have to have the rear camera already plugged in before you turn the unit on. Not sure on that, just remember having that issue and I think that is what it turned out to be. As far as making changes to the settings goes, like changing KM to miles, you have to reboot the camera for it to save the setting.

Hi Zeus:
Thanks for the info. I now have the thing working. It was plugged in but not all the way. As soon as I unplugged and replugged it worked.

Back