BlackVue Seamless Pairing Demo

rcg530

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
BlackVue, Thinkware, VIOFO, Vantrue, Blueskysea, FineVu
I created a video showing the BlackVue dash camera seamless pairing feature in action and how the BlackVue app automatically manages the Wi-Fi connection to the camera. I used the split screen feature that was added to my Tripltek 8 Pro tablet with a recent update to show the BlackVue app and the Wi-Fi page at the same time to help illustrate the Wi-Fi connection steps being handled by the BlackVue app.

Good explanation of BV seamless pairing!

One minor point is Bluetooth only needs to be turned on the first time you connect to wifi with your BV dashcam. After the first time, bluetooth can be off. As a rule, mine happens to be on most of the time due to another app that requires it to always be on (Tile trackers).

Good explanation of BV seamless pairing!

One minor point is Bluetooth only needs to be turned on the first time you connect to wifi with your BV dashcam. After the first time, bluetooth can be off. As a rule, mine happens to be on most of the time due to another app that requires it to always be on (Tile trackers).
True, bluetooth appears to only be used during the "Add A Camera" step of the seamless pairing feature.

Back