Blueskysea A12 Camera

Thatmosis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I have recently upgraded to the Blueskysea A12 camera and cant work out how to have the video showing all the time, help please. It shows for a limited amount of time then reverts to speed o0nly showing.

Weelcome to the forum Thatmosis.

There is usually a LCD / screen item in the menu where you can choose for how long the screen is on ( with the video footage ) the speed you see, that is the screen saver, and you might have to turn that off as i think it would otherwise override the LCD / screen timer.

Mind you some systems you can not keep the LCD / screen on all the time. it might also be illegal in many places, it is here in Denmark, though you would probably have to really PO a cop for him to nail you on that.
the LCD screen off time are generally from like 10 seconds to a few minutes or 5 at the most, but some do have a OFF too, in which case the screen would be on all the time ( having the screen on all the time generate extra heat, i personally use this when i test cameras CUZ we Danes dont really get HEAT even in the best of summers )

'Also these days, not many systems have that option of displaying the speed as a screen saver, it was popular with some brands back in the day, but i would lie if i said it was ever a norm.

IS there really a town called gympie out there ????? :) I would like to strip naked a few 100 PPL on the top of my hate list and push them into a gympie gympie

Last edited:
Yes there is a place called Gympie and at the moment in winter its 29c. Great place to live, out of the city but close enough to visit if needed but hopefully not needed. As for the screen saver, doesn;t look like there is a turn off but will play with the system until i find the answer, thanks for your answer.

First month of summer in Denmark, this week / next 9 days the temperature will not get over 20 deg C it seem, actually barely hitting 15 deg C
I think it will be the same BS summer as last year.

25 deg C is what constitute a summer day in Denmark, and we have already had 2 of those this spring, but now that summer have started :rolleyes:

I was in Fremantle years ago, my first engagement as a engineer on a ship, smert me brought summer clothe, but it was in the middle of the Aussie winter and i was freezing my ass off welding some deck cargo to the damn ship.
Ill be back with vengeance when the damn lotto godt take pity on me, CUZ travel 4 work / working is a dont deal for me.

Back