Bought a A229 Plus 3CH

bhb

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
Viofo A229 Plus 3CH with HK4 hardwire kit
Hello there,

This week I bought a dashcam from Viofo, the A229 Plus 3CH. After some research here the choice went to the A229 Plus. Everyone posting articles here on the forum and the people of Dashcamtalk, thank you all for sharing your information of all the cameras you use. Without it the choice would have been more difficult and maybe ending up buying a dashcam which I regret afterwards.

So I am using it short now but have some points noticed about the camera which is a little off. But for me no worries about because there is alot of information to be found here and even an support member from Viofo is replying to questions. Great place to be here.

In the mean time I'm impressed what the dashcam has to offer, much settings, great video and of course the possibility to capture footage of incident related problems. Fingers crossed hope not to have to use it in the feature.

Greeetings from The Netherlands.

Greeetings from The Netherlands.
Welcome, I don't think I've seen anyone here with a location of Friesland before, @kamkar can't complain about living somewhere flat now, Friesland makes Denmark look mountainous at 4x the maximum height and 2x the average height!

I do some times call the Netherlands for the Nether regions,,,, i think a mistake first made by some US president.

Back