BST back to GMT

Nextbase Support

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Nextbase
Just checking anyone with a 412GW (on 11.7), 512GW, 612GW, Mirror or DUO HD that their time changed back seamlessly to GMT without them needing to adjust the timezone?

I adjusted the time via the settings menu as it still on the previous firmware, haven’t updated to latest firmware as of yet as I have seen other people who have updated have had issues downloading the firmware to their respective devices

I adjusted the time via the settings menu as it still on the previous firmware, haven’t updated to latest firmware as of yet as I have seen other people who have updated have had issues downloading the firmware to their respective devices
What issues Tony? Do you want some help, we can talk you through it if you like?

Thought I’d seen an user on the forum that they had trouble downloading it to the laptop via windows, I haven’t attempted to download the latest firmware yet but may consider it shortly

I haven't heard of any of this, but yes definitely let me know if you experience difficulties.

512 GW Firmware Update Problem It’s in the forum

I've backed my 412 to 9.5 because I only want a single file, not the hi & lo. I wasn't aware 11.7 had auto DST.

I leave mine on GMT 24x7.

Back