Button Functions Introduction for Vantrue E3 3CH Dash Cam

Jeff_Vantrue

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
United States

Wireless Remote Control

Remote or good voice control would help start recordings without taking an eye off the road. When you capture something on video that you want to save or protect, all you need to do is immediately hit the button.

The E3 camera is equipped with a remote control, which can be used to quickly control the camera to snapshots, take event video, set recording on/off and perform other functions.
E3图-18.jpg

Functions of the remote control:

fac2e4_53ae24c1f21e449c9718b26e15ce696c~mv2.png
After the remote control is successfully connected, press the button to enable or disable audio.

E3图-19.jpg
fac2e4_8a91d9dde54c4b7db6644be0930cb6e2~mv2.png
After successful connection, short press the button to lock the current file and take a snapshot; continue to short press during the locked video, and continue to capture the photo.

E3图-20.jpg

Last edited:

Functions of the Cam’s Button:

fac2e4_7b3b14de013d4d81b4a2b50d32a98148~mv2.jpg

Vantrue E series design with compact and easily controlled buttons. So the operation on the buttons and the remote controller can help you command the dash cam in time and safely protect important events. Although there're only few buttons, but they act as different functions in different mode.

fac2e4_abd4604c922645f99f2d0d369a1385f7~mv2.jpg

See how these few buttons acts

fac2e4_d6f98f36cc714543bae8c664844bd8b2~mv2.jpg

fac2e4_a50c7c6c0d134f289cbd6117d32d16a2~mv2.png

In the recording mode, long press to turn on/off WiFi;

In the standby state, short press to enter/exit the setup menu, and long press to turn on/off WiFi;

In the WiFi mode, press any key to exit WiFi;

fac2e4_dae331786cc4446cbded0defd0b4a921~mv2.png

During video recording and standby, long press to quickly enter parking mode, and short press to turn on/off the microphone;

In menu settings, long press to scroll through menu options, and short press to display the next menu option;

During file browsing, long press to scroll to display file, short press to display the next file;

In playback mode, short press to pop up the delete file menu;

In WiFi mode, press any key to exit WiFi;

fac2e4_f5847fa9ad9d4ad796dfafd938af5204~mv2.png

During video recording and standby, short press to switch the video window;

In menu setting and file browsing, short press to display the previous option, long press to scroll up to display options;

In playback mode, short press to fast forward;

In WiFi mode, press any key to exit WiFi;

fac2e4_6a132a67dd554cf2b786cb805ca9dcb3~mv2.png

During video recording, long press to turn off the screen and short press to stop recording;

In the standby state, short press to confirm the action;

In playback mode, short press to stop/Start the video Recording;

fac2e4_86dfa4908ae84dbe98f9788af8be5b92~mv2.png

During video recording, short press will lock the current file and capture a picture, long press for power off;

In standby status, short press will capture a picture, long press will shut down;

In WiFi state, short press to exit WiFi, long press to power off;

The remote button are very nice, even if the one i have are just lying in the center console ATM. i will find a permanent place for it soon.

Even if i dont look much at the screen, then the on screen graphics related to the buttons, i wish there was a way to turn those off.
On the + side i just noticed, the E2 camera remember the live preview mode you have chosen, that is very nice as others start from a default position and you have to click the toggle preview button to get where you like to be.

Even if i of course do not look at the screen while driving and have it to turn off after 3 minutes, then i do prefer the preview picture to be that of the rear camera, even if i can not see the screen due to my rear view mirror.

The remote button are very nice, even if the one i have are just lying in the center console ATM. i will find a permanent place for it soon.
Exactly. I like it very much. It's much easier than having to reach up to the windscreen.

Back