Camera for my elderly mother's car being vandalized!

CaliOC

Reaction score
Country
United States
I need help finding an affordable camera with night vision that records the car's surrounding while parked in a remote parking lot with no access to WiFi or electricity. The car has been keyed twice already so I need a camera that would record who is doing that!

I'm not able to hardwire a dash cam so it also needs to be easy to install!

Is there such a thing?

Thank you for your help.

How about a gaming camera?

'wildlife camera' :)

Does the OP have the ability to install things on the parking lot, solar powered lights, cameras, etc?

I have used a Viofo A129 and an A139. A129 costs around $130 for a single camera and 160 for 2 (front and back) but the A139 is better. Both models will run 24h/24 in parking mode. However, you do need to power the camera when the car is parked so you either connect it to the car battery or you give it a dedicated power bank. I use the WIFI that comes with the camera to connect it to my phone and on my phone i have an app that automatically recognizes people and sends me alerts. When my phone has internet access the app sends me emails with snapshots of the people that get too close to the car. You also have an option to trigger a loud alarm or to turn on its radio when it detects people. I used this in an RV so it works well for me. The app I use is called Birds ai view. I found it on google app store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.unicordia.dc_free.

Back