Camera never stops recording

Entreri

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Hey guys,

Recently bought the Panorama II and wired it to a PowerMagic Pro to be able to record any movements or collisions.
What I would like to enable is:
- constant regular recording while driving
- stop normal recording when I switch off the ignition and start movement and shock detection

All I manage to do is either record all the time, even when my car is turned off, or have the shock and movement detector switched on all the time thus beeping every 15 seconds while driving...

Which is the good way to setup this thing? The manual really didn't help me on this

Thanks a lot !

Maybe a bad ground? Plug where there are wires.
You can check this by connecting directly to the battery. Yellow and red wires connected together at the positive terminal. Black wire to negative. If it works then made a mistake somewhere with the connection. If not then do not work PowerMagic pro.

Hey guys,

Recently bought the Panorama II and wired it to a PowerMagic Pro to be able to record any movements or collisions.
What I would like to enable is:
- stop normal recording when I switch off the ignition and start movement and shock detection

All I manage to do is either record all the time, even when my car is turned off, or have the shock and movement detector switched on all the time thus beeping every 15 seconds while driving...

Which is the good way to setup this thing? The manual really didn't help me on this

Thanks a lot !

If Pano2 connected to live power source 24/7 via direct battery connection or via so called power magic pro where you select Motion detection Recording, then it beeps only when g-sensor is activated and will not beep when recording is triggered by motion detection.

You concerns:

Pano2 does not have automatic switch to parking mode, thats why best choice is to ALWAYS drive with Motion detection recording ONLY. This way it is always in so called parking mode, but due to very good motion detection sensitivity you can use this mode in everyday driving. In order G-sensor not to be set off always when you drive trough bumps, just set it to the lowest value. Best FW at the moment is v1.12.03

Thanks Niko ! I'll definitely try this method

PowerMagic Pro

c33fe601151a.png

Well according to my voltmeter it is hooked up correctly, it seems to be strange feature of the panorama II according to Niko.
It would make sense to me that the cam would switch modes when detecting current on the ignition cable or not

Back