Can I buy a replacement C2 lens ribbon cable?

MichaelC

Reaction score
Country
United States
I just got my new Mobius C2 lens and just before I could install it my cat bit the ribbon cable. I searched for one but the only cable I could find is the extra length one. Does anyone sell the standard one? I hate to buy the whole thing again.

I just got my new Mobius C2 lens and just before I could install it my cat bit the ribbon cable. I searched for one but the only cable I could find is the extra length one. Does anyone sell the standard one? I hate to buy the whole thing again.

If it's the latest Mobius, cable will have a clip on both ends, intended to be replaced cheaply without replacing sensor.
If you don't see it listed, just write and ask your seller. If they don't have, write to others. To @eletoponline365.

If it's the latest Mobius, cable will have a clip on both ends, intended to be replaced cheaply without replacing sensor.
If you don't see it listed, just write and ask your seller. If they don't have, write to others. To @eletoponline365.

I wrote to Banggood they sold it to me. They were no help. Said it's your fault, which I said it was. You can buy every part for a Mobius but the cable for the new C2 lens it seems. Does anyone know of someone I might have better luck with to write to.

I wrote to Banggood they sold it to me. They were no help. Said it's your fault, which I said it was. You can buy every part for a Mobius but the cable for the new C2 lens it seems. Does anyone know of someone I might have better luck with to write to.
Try http://www.buymobius.com and ask Tom Frank. Outstanding seller of the Mobius and accessories.

Back