Can you think of any new Features that would / could be useful?

Maddog1974

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Thinkware U3000 2ch, T700 Front & Internal IR
I'm trying to come up with some useful suggestions to put forward to Thinkware for new features that could potentially be added to new models, it would be unlikely they would be able to rolled out to existing cameras though.

I liked the one on here about using GPS Location (Geofencing) to decide the Parking Mode being used. So i have mentioned that to them, i have also suggested that the newer models with Bluetooth could perhaps Ignore Parking Impacts while the phone is connected to the Bluetooth so when you get out / arrive back to the car as long as you have your phones BT turned on it could ignore Parking Impacts (although have to be careful if your near the parked vehicle like when it's on your driveway it may not then record impacts, i have suggested perhaps a 5 min time period) Also being able to change settings of the camera via the 'Connected' App.

Any other ideas you clever lot can think of? No guarantees they can be implemented as there's often a lot more to it than meets the eye, but worth a shot!

Thanks
Steve

Documenting their (binary) protocol would be extremely nice. I don't care if that voids my warranty... I just want to be able to interact with the camera using custom scripts/apps.
This could be done for existing cameras as well.

Dash cams with multiple lens, one lens dedicated to reading license plates as suggested in these recent videos (telephoto lens):

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maddog1974 Thinkware Other 6
Back