CANT UPDATE FIRMWARE

airgreek

Reaction score
So I have V20 firm on N2 Pro and want to update to V21. I followed the instructions but all I get is no updating, nothing just a black screen when I try to update. I tried another Micro SD card too same results. Any tips?

When I have the N2 Pro, here's how I did it.

I 1st formatted the card and placed the BIN file on it by it self. I used my PC to do this since I had a SD card adapter. When I put the card into the N2 Pro, it was not plugged in. To get the cam to update, I plugged it into a USB wall charger. That's all it took.

Good luck!

So I have V20 firm on N2 Pro and want to update to V21. I followed the instructions but all I get is no updating, nothing just a black screen when I try to update. I tried another Micro SD card too same results. Any tips?
Make sure you format the card in the camera before you put the firmware on it... and preferably use a card size between 8 and 32 GB.

Make sure you format the card in the camera before you put the firmware on it... and preferably use a card size between 8 and 32 GB.
[/QUOTE]
Any difference between "card size between 8-32GB" and "64-128GB" when updating firmware?

Any difference between "card size between 8-32GB" and "64-128GB" when updating firmware?
[/QUOTE]

depends on the camera, some will have trouble with memory cards larger than 32GB when doing firmware updates

depends on the camera, some will have trouble with memory cards larger than 32GB when doing firmware updates
[/QUOTE]
If the cam doesn't support 128gb card when updating, I have to buy another 8-32gb card just for updating firmware?
I think it's a bug which should be solved.

Creating an 8GB partition on the card should get around the problem for cameras that can't manage a firmware update from larger cards. Easier to find an old 8-32GB card though!

When my N2 Pro was working, I used a 64GB card.. never had a problem with updating the firmware with it.

Back