Caption?

MMapex

Reaction score
Country
United States
Got my G1W and it works great. My only question is next to the timestamp on everything it records are the letters "AAAAAA". I have been through the menus up and down and cannot figure out what this is or how to turn it off?

On other models this is for for plate stamp ( numberplate stamp ), but not sure why yours has it. Usually previous G1W models didnt had this option. Maybe yours is from new bunch ?

Thanks. There was a plate number option hidden away. Unfortunately it's just 6 characters. Too bad. Would be good to be able to turn it off while keeping the data option on.

Thanks. There was a plate number option hidden away. Unfortunately it's just 6 characters. Too bad. Would be good to be able to turn it off while keeping the data option on.

So, did I u derstood, plate number is active ? You can enter letters / numbers there, right ?

Yes, you can enter 6 numbers/letters (not any more or less) - here is a sample screenshot:

54fGxeYl.jpg

You can enter "space" into all letters places, this way will nothing display on screen ;)

Back