Capture Your Action

ziocomposite

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello All,

Just wanted to chime in on how a pleasant my transactions were with Mark from. "http://www.captureyouraction.com/"

I initially bought the Dome 202 variant via e-bay and was quick to communicate & ship. I then purchased the GPS unit on the main site. I had a misunderstanding the unit came with the GPS however he was able to help me out.

5 out of 5 for me for sure!

Best,
Zio

Hello All,

Just wanted to chime in on how a pleasant my transactions were with Mark from. "http://www.captureyouraction.com/"

I initially bought the Dome 202 variant via e-bay and was quick to communicate & ship. I then purchased the GPS unit on the main site. I had a misunderstanding the unit came with the GPS however he was able to help me out.

5 out of 5 for me for sure!

Best,
Zio
Yeah, just seeing this. Thanks! Glad it worked out.

This posting made me think ..

Why is the human being more prone to negative Feedback rather then to positive Feedback. I have seen in many Restaurants and places how People complain more , instead of giving a positive feed back to the Chef or the waitress/waiters when everything goes smooth, tastes delicious, etc. I have made a lot of new friendships with waiters and Chef´s by giving them positive and honest Feedback and now they greet me more politely then to the Restaurant owner ... :cool:

In this regard remembering the huge free Advertising we made for Gearbest, I think this was a shot backwards ...

What about if the People talk a lot more about vendors good Service and less about bad Service or at least we do no inflate the bad Service postings.

The more the People talk about a thing, being good or bad, the more Advertising it is, but if People do not talk about you then you should start to worry

Well I guess I am dreaming :)

Somebody please wake me up :eek:

I don't see how a huge groundswell of negative commentary about a vendor on a forum where people come to make purchase decisions could be considered "free Advertising". Such things are more likely to damage sales than to increase them.

Consistently positive comments about good experiences with vendors like CaptureYourAction, like we are seeing here seem more likely to increase sales.

People who complain usually are seeking some sort of redress, whereas people who are happy just tend to enjoy their new product and don't feel motivated to take the time or put in the effort to say something nice....but they should.

People who complain usually are seeking some sort of redress, whereas people who are happy just tend to enjoy their new product and don't feel motivated to take the time or put in the effort to say something nice....but they should.

quite often the happy customer tells nobody, the unhappy customer tells everybody

quite often the happy customer tells nobody, the unhappy customer tells everybody

In my experience when you offer a good service people don't thank you but come back and when it's a good product their friends often become new customers a few dans/weeks later.

I don't feel i should comment on a sale or transaction / product that is working as it was expected / promised by the seller.
To be honest it piss me off every time i have bought something online, a few days after i have gotten the thing i get a e mail asking me to rate the seller/product on some site.
Doing the right thing should be normal and therefore not needing any praise, on the other hand not giving a damn and doing the wrong thing should be frowned upon and the ppl doing that should be shamed.
Off-course ppl doing wrong should also have the chance to do right again, but i think so if they mend their ways and do that, then it will be praised too.

I have more respect for a bad man turning good than i have for a good man getting a little better.

But it do seem to me praise sellers that do the right thing in case of broken products is worth mentioning, cuz it seem like the opposite is becoming the norm, and really makers / sellers that don't give a damn and have zero customer care is the ones that is ruining online shopping.

I think a lot of people feel this way. But, why do we have to call it praise. I'd be happy with a simple comment like "Good transaction, would buy again", or something simple like that. Though, I appreciate when a customer takes the time to write something more. Fact is, most people won't, or are very hesitant, to buy something from a seller with little to no feedback. So if people don't leave feedback and buyers won't buy from sellers with little to no feedback, then no one wins. Well, that's not entirely true. Amazon will win, they always do and that's probably not good for anyone in the long run.

I think a lot of people feel this way. But, why do we have to call it praise. I'd be happy with a simple comment like "Good transaction, would buy again", or something simple like that. Though, I appreciate when a customer takes the time to write something more. Fact is, most people won't, or are very hesitant, to buy something from a seller with little to no feedback. So if people don't leave feedback and buyers won't buy from sellers with little to no feedback, then no one wins. Well, that's not entirely true. Amazon will win, they always do and that's probably not good for anyone in the long run.

for the majority of cases the happy customer tells nobody, the unhappy customer tells everybody

As I see it, other than defective stuff, anything said in the first month can't mean anything. You paid, they sent, it seems to work ok. You know nothing else that early in the game and all those things should happen 99% of the time or more.

What has value are comments months later, where warranty service, device reliability, customer service, durability, and operating issues become known. A few of these have more meaning than a thousand 'just bought it' comments do.

It's a game where any seller can get 4 or 5 star ratings just by shipping and asking fast enough.

Phil

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Owner Feedback on Vendors 7