Case for Yi4k+ and Accessories

USRobo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Just ordered the Yi 4k+ (Great deal on Amazon for $209 or $299 with gimpal.) I am looking for a case that will hold both the camera, gimbal and Yi selfie stick along with other accessories.

Also what accessories are really needed? Not doing in water sports, etc.
Yi makes a case on Amazon but it looks a little too small for the gimbal.

Thanks

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B017VM5QGM

I got the same deal, well, Yi 4k+ with gimpal 275 pound. Amazon.com seems to be a better deal in dollar/pound!

I got both, Yi 4k+ with Gimpal, final paid price was £260. I am pleased so far the way both are working.
I updated to the latest firmware which is 1.4.8
Added composition guides
Fixed the problem of stop taking pictures when covering the lens in Time Lapse Photo
Fixed the problem of unable to turn on the camera via external power when battery is less than 3%
Fixed the problem of SD card optimization failure

I am using SanDisk Ultra 64 GB MicroSDXC UHS-I without any issue. Shooting RAW it takes a few seconds to write to the memory card. I am thinking to get Evo Plus 128 GB.
With the latest firmware update i could complete the optimization of the card too.
I did a quick test without Gimbal and EIS off, walking/running with it in hand, it works much better compared with my smartphone!
Personally I do not use the Yi Gimbal, but I can not send it back, the promotion was for both of them, so if do not want one I have to send both oh them back! I want to keep the Yi 4k+.
I will send the other one back, the YDI G80 Action Camera, I can not compare with the Yi4k+, although in terms of built quality I prefer the YDI G80 Action Camera.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Action Camera Discussion 7
Back