Cellink battery packs availability

DarthMaul

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
DCTeam, VIOFO A129 Duo
I was looking forward to buy a battery pack for my A129 and looking after the Cellink Neo, but it seems to dissappear from all Amazon stores. Is this company cancelling this product or what?
Their website is not providing any information about where to buy their products.

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. Is this thing sending the ACC signal to 3-wire HK to be used with parking mode? Acccording to the description and pictures it doesn't look like it does... That was the main reason I wanted to buy the Cellink..

Have you tried searching for the BlackVue B124? it is Identical to the Cellink neo/neo6 and both made by the same company called Egen.

Have you tried searching for the BlackVue B124? it is Identical to the Cellink neo/neo6 and both made by the same company called Egen.
Well, it may be identical technically, but it's almost 100 Euros more expensive...

I just ordered a Cellink Neo 6 from Amazon Germany. Should arrive next Monday. Fingers crossed!

My Cellink Neo 6 arrived and I'm impressed. It charges really fast, even at 5A from the cigarette lighter.
The app shows that the dashcam is drawing 0.2 Amps and the battery can power the A129 Duo for about 28 hours from full.
7cf20ebeb8ec42fd4645f302469d299c.jpg

Last edited:
Back