Cellink Neo low output voltage

Lithgowlights

Reaction score
Country
Australia
I am running a BlackVue 900X 2 chan system off my Cellink Neo battery. I'm finding that after an hour or so in parking mode, the cellink battery is at 50-75% but the output voltage drops to 11.8V, causing the BlackVue to shut down to "protect the battery". Since this battery is designed to be flattened, is there a way to fix this at all? I cant seem to turn off the low voltage shutoff without turning off parking mode completely.

The only way I can think is to disconnect the acc wire heading from the Cellink Neo to the dashcam, and join that to the 12V wire out of the Cellink Neo so it will only go into parking mode on inactivity, not turning the car off, but I'll have to turn off the low voltage cutoff as above.

I am running a BlackVue 900X 2 chan system off my Cellink Neo battery. I'm finding that after an hour or so in parking mode, the cellink battery is at 50-75% but the output voltage drops to 11.8V, causing the BlackVue to shut down to "protect the battery". Since this battery is designed to be flattened, is there a way to fix this at all? I cant seem to turn off the low voltage shutoff without turning off parking mode completely.

The only way I can think is to disconnect the acc wire heading from the Cellink Neo to the dashcam, and join that to the 12V wire out of the Cellink Neo so it will only go into parking mode on inactivity, not turning the car off, but I'll have to turn off the low voltage cutoff as above.
The output voltage is 11.8Vdc reported by the Cellink Neo app? Or are you assuming that the battery pack voltage must be 11.8 VDC because the blackvue shuts down? Or did you measure the voltage with a multimeter?

Depending on where you’re getting the “11.8 volts” figure from, it is a fairly easy to solve problem.

Back