CPL for rear

coffemakesmyday

Reaction score
Country
United States
The CPL (Circular polarized lend) for front camera is very useful, it cut out lot of glare. Is there a CPL which can be used for rear?
Thanks

Not available yet!

You could try making your own from one of the lens out of a pair of 3D glasses (passive type) and attach it with tiny amounts of blutac or a tiny bit of double sided sticky tape...

That is a very good idea. I do not have any 3D glassed with me, but I think If I get a cheap polarized clip on and cut a piece and stick with double sided tape, it may work. Or just buy a circular polarize glass of bigger size and stick that on windshield between lens and windshield.
Thanks

That is a very good idea. I do not have any 3D glassed with me, but I think If I get a cheap polarized clip on and cut a piece and stick with double sided tape, it may work. Or just buy a circular polarize glass of bigger size and stick that on windshield between lens and windshield.
Thanks
The DIY forum has a number of different examples of home made filters. https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/forums/diy-projects.31/

Back