Crash

Oldandpixelated

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I use the 803. I have only one problem with it. When I try to play the folders back on my PC (O/S W7) it causes a blue screen crash. This happens with the supplied player on the card, with Registrator Viewer, with Windows Media Player, Quicktime, and Pinnacle Studio. The playback on the tv with the HD lead is brilliant. I'm retired and not really a pc buff, so without getting too technical, has anybody any suggestions.

Last edited:
In Registrator Viewer, try selecting the menu "Playback"/"Renderer"/"VMR" before playing the video. That almost always works (ignore that it says "XP"), although it needs a reasonably quick computer to avoid being a little jerky.

You may be able to sort it by updating the video drivers on your computer but that is a bit technical.

As Jokiin suggested, using 1080p video mode may sort it too if you are not already using that.

In Registrator Viewer, try selecting the menu "Playback"/"Renderer"/"VMR" before playing the video. That almost always works (ignore that it says "XP"), although it needs a reasonably quick computer to avoid being a little jerky.

You may be able to sort it by updating the video drivers on your computer but that is a bit technical.

As Jokiin suggested, using 1080p video mode may sort it too if you are not already using that.

Thanks Nigel. I am already using 1080p, and the video drivers have been updated. I will try again with Registrator Viewer, using your suggestion. Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GrooveClip Mini 0803 4
O Mini 0803 0
O Mini 0803 1
O Mini 0803 1
Ouch77 Mini 0803 17
Back