Custom Warning Audio

Procal

Reaction score
Country
France
How Can I customise and Change the default audio warning on the dashcam th "lan change" and "vehicle ahead" warning and put or add a custom audio please ?

How Can I customise and Change the default audio warning on the dashcam th "lan change" and "vehicle ahead" warning and put or add a custom audio please ?
Don't think you can unless you know something about programming.

Don't think you can unless you know something about programming.
I don't think it need to be that advance. Just to have the tools to access the firmware files and replace the original audio with a new one. And pack everything back ip a'd flash it. I guess

I don't think it need to be that advance. Just to have the tools to access the firmware files and replace the original audio with a new one. And pack everything back ip a'd flash it. I guess
I'm sure 99% of the users on here, it's beyond their scope. Sorry we can't help any further.

don't think it need to be that advance. Just to have the tools to access the firmware files and replace the original audio with a new one. And pack everything back ip a'd flash it. I guess

You might have better luck if you post about this over in the Firmware Modifications sub-forum where you are more likely to find that extra 1% @Agie is talking about.

You can use the FTP protocol to replace the voiceover. It's simple, here in more detail:

Back