Dash Cam Choice

frav

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Dash Cam
4x Anker ROAV C1 Pro/32GB, 3x RX300-GPS/32GB, 1x G1WH/32GB
Hi,

I have bought one G1WH & that one seems to work quite well. Now I plan to buy one more dash cam for my cars. But should I continue buying G1WH or should I look at something else?

Please help me a bit with the decision.

At the moment I'm looking at these:

G1WH Car DVR Full HD Camera 140 Degree Wide Angle
$56.99

LS650W NT96650 FULL HD 1080P Car Dash Camcorder 6G fixed lens
$66.50

Shadow GT680W Full HD 1080P Car Dash Camcorder Black No logo
$89.99

Is it worth the extra +$10 to buy the LS650W compared to G1WH? I don't really like that the USB cable is inserted horisontally & that there are alot of silver colored details. But if the quality is better it maybe could be worth it?

The GT680W is +$23 compared to G1WH & have a possibility to connect a GPS module. Is this one so much better so it is worth the extra $ ?

Are there any other dash cams that I should consider in this pricerange?

Thanks!

// Fredrik

From your list I would go with GT680W or alternative to this is RX300 ( higher battery capacity )

Yea, I have also looked at that one, but hesitated.

Shadow Tec Seezeus RX300 Car DVR with WDR support GPS logger
$89.90

Is this a better alternative? I like the larger battery (500mAh vs. 110mAh ?), even if the look of the cam maybe is a bit too much.

Found this size comparison: RX300, GT680W, LS650W & G1W-C

So, I finally placed an order on a RX300 + GPS-module + 32GB SD

Good day all forum members ! Very hard to choose a dashcam ! My benchmark here is Niko's reviews .Thanks as well other members for their competence and support. . I have studied this forum for four months. I would like to buy Panorama II /S . The disadvantage would be wide lens angle . My favorable specs would be , in summary , best price/quality ratio (good quality of night video as well ) and less fisheye effect (angle lens <140) . I already have an excelent Mobius A lens I used as a actioncam (quadcopter).@Niko,please tell me what actual cam could approximate Panorama (<200 $) in its specs and what could I expect in the near future (08003 , Marcus 1/3 , GT2S ? ) in this regard ? Thank you an all other members for your efforts .

Back