Dashcam 4K 2022

Well the latest are cameras using the IMX 678 sensor, but so far only found in the Viofo A139 pro camera, and even then its not like a holy grail camera.
Many other 4K cameras use the IMX 415 sensor, but it is a older model for sure.

Viofo A139 Pro will be the main recommendation in early 2023.

Any rummers about when it will be available on the western markets ? (like amazon..)

Many other 4K cameras use the IMX 415 sensor, but it is a older model for sure.
I don't recommend the IMX 415 for a "best 4K dashcam", it is a basic 4K image sensor, and for dashcams the IMX 515 is much better, but hard to find.

For the best image quality, it has to be the IMX678 image sensor for 2023, and currently it is only Viofo that has one in production.

Are you with Thinkware? I've been waiting for ages for a new release from Thinkware to upgrade my F700. It's been two years+ since the last release.

If you're with Thinkware, when will this be officially announced/released?

Thanks

Are you with Thinkware? I've been waiting for ages for a new release from Thinkware to upgrade my F700. It's been two years+ since the last release.

If you're with Thinkware, when will this be officially announced/released?

Thanks
hello
we are a new brand called Vueroid, not Thinkware.

Neural i think mean that it is able to accelerator Machine learning but not needing access to a remote site for further processing.
As i recall Nvidia call it NVDLA and Amazon have their AWS, and there are many other dabbling in this too.

It can be the spice in some nightmare dreams of a dystopian future.

I like the standard wedge form factor, if it have to be on windscreen main unit.
@jayminyoo what do you guys have for rear camera with this model, 1080p or 1440p ?

Neural i think mean that it is able to acclerate Machine learning but not needing access to a remote site for further processing.
As i recall Nvidia call it NVDLA and Amazon have their AWS, and there are many other dabbling in this too.

It can be the spice in some nightmare dreams of a dystopian future.
yeah right..it is very complicated...

I was looking at your home page.
What is that DA series thing ? i can not click on it to get further information ( firefox )

Is it a system with remote cameras,,,,, i quite prefer remote cameras and hidden main unit.

Also i see you have down the side cameras,,,,, thats nice, but like other brands they are just 720p, thats a little sad i would have liked to see 1080p there.

I was looking at your home page.
What is that DA series thing ? i can not click on it to get further information ( firefox )

Is it a system with remote cameras,,,,, i quite prefer remote cameras and hidden main unit.
our site is under contructioon. Once aviable, i wll let you know. thx

Also i see you have down the side cameras,,,,, thats nice, but like other brands they are just 720p, thats a little sad i would have liked to see 1080p there.
our rear camera or side cameras are FHD

Also on specs on the old cameras, well it do not mention the bitrate the cameras use.
Some Korean dashcams i have tried ( Lukas LK-7500 many years ago ) use quite conservative bitrates, but i have not kept much in touch with Korean brands, so things could of course have changed.

Back