DDPai Mola N3

Hello,
Is there any possibility to make N3 to record longer video files than 1min? I really don't like the fact that i have like 60 files every hour and it's hard to find something.

Hello,
Is there any possibility to make N3 to record longer video files than 1min? I really don't like the fact that i have like 60 files every hour and it's hard to find something.
Yes. Use telnet.

Hi,

Please provide a download link for the latest firmware for Nola M3 GPS. Been seeking for it for more than a few hours now. Thank you!

Hi,

Please provide a download link for the latest firmware for Nola M3 GPS. Been seeking for it for more than a few hours now. Thank you!
Mola N3 has four versions of hardware.

I've received and installed the unit in my car (next to a Viofo A129) and used it for a few days. The camera does 1600p and 1440p modes, on top of the 1080p baseline. I've been shooting in the 1440p mode because I didn't find the additional vertical coverage to be very useful. Here is a sample of day time footage with green traffic light detection in action.

Here is a night footage sample.

Some impressions on the overall product:
  • Build quality is pretty good. Feels sturdy and well put together. There are two sets of vents above and below the body, but it gets pretty warm too.
  • Original camera output is about 14.5 MB/sec.
  • The GPS mount swings one way more than the other way. As such, you're not able to choose which side you like the cable entry to be at. This was somewhat disappointing as I rather the cable close to the mirror stalk and easier to hide.
  • The camera can only embed vehicle speed data, no lat-long embed available as option.
  • Videos are each 1 minute long, no options available.
  • ADAS (traffic light green, car movement, lane change) settings are available only as high/low/off. You cannot choose which alerts you want.
  • The spoken alerts are annoying as the speaker is tinny and shrill. It would be good to have option to give beeps instead.
  • Nitpick: I rather not have large DDPAI wording in front, so I've taped it up with black electrical tape.
  • The hardwire kit is excellent value, comes already with 2 of each 3 types of fuse taps to make the project easy. However I've not tested it yet (final install will be on another car, will check out parking mode when I move the camera over there too).
  • The app is a bit annoying and clunky when you try to review the recorded videos or check your driving logs.
Let me know if there's any sort of footage / scenario that you'd like to see samples of and I'll see what I can do. Will come back again once I've moved this over to the other car, hardwired and tested the parking mode.
what are your settings? When i download videos through app - they`re pixelated.

Hello! I have this dashcame, with GPS, with Hisilicon chip. Firmware V7.0.0.7. After about 1 year of usage it turns on but I can't find its wifi network and I think it doesn't record either (blue light doesn't show).
Any suggestion? Is there a newer firmware?

richx
Downgrade firmware successfully.
I found a 16GB NoName sd card, formatted it on a PC. I dropped the Update folder on the sd card and here I think it's important !!! I connected the camera via USB-C not to a Charger but to USB on my PC (before that I tried all the time from charger and with a NoName card too). It took about 3 minutes for sure (maybe even more) and then the DashCam as usual started talking in English .
I am attaching for you the firmware 7.0.0.7
I already follow your step but when i connect the usb c cable to the camera, it immediately say the welcome ddpai instead of update. How?

I already follow your step but when i connect the usb c cable to the camera, it immediately say the welcome ddpai instead of update. How?
Probably you didn't follow the instructions properly.

Also Mola N3 has multiple variants, the v7.0.x.x. branch is for Hisilicon based Mola N3. So if you bought the cam starting 2022 onwards, you might get the SigmaStar version of Mola N3, which has firmware starting v7.1.x.x branch. Therefore, cannot be cross-flashed.

And since you are a Malaysian, I suggest you to join DDPAI Community Malaysia so folks can help you.

Hello! I have this dashcame, with GPS, with Hisilicon chip. Firmware V7.0.0.7. After about 1 year of usage it turns on but I can't find its wifi network and I think it doesn't record either (blue light doesn't show).
Any suggestion? Is there a newer firmware?
I think v.7.0.0.7 is the final version of global firmware. There's a newer version, but China firmware.

Hi, I can't update the firmware for the ddpai N3 through mobile app. Does anyone have the same issue? And my N3 keeps restarting when driving, does anyone have the same issue?

Hi, I can't update the firmware for the ddpai N3 through mobile app. Does anyone have the same issue? And my N3 keeps restarting when driving, does anyone have the same issue?
1. What current firmware are you in? DDPai Mola N3 has different versions tho.
2. I'm suspecting your car charger being the culprit. AFAIK, Mola N3 is rated 5V/2A.

Just bought the n3 pro. Dashboard reflection is horrible. I do not like the image quality of the front camera and rear camera is worse. I can't see licence plates using the rear camera :-(
Anything I can do about it?

Thanks

Just bought the n3 pro. Dashboard reflection is horrible. I do not like the image quality of the front camera and rear camera is worse. I can't see licence plates using the rear camera :-(
Anything I can do about it?

Thanks
Not sure what your return period conditions are for purchasing it, but you can try that.

Not sure what your return period conditions are for purchasing it, but you can try that.
As much as I know, if you buy here a product that is supposed to be connected to a water/gas/electricity and you do connect it, you cannot return it
Talked to the shop where I have bought and installed it. He asked me to come over because he claims that it cannot be that bad.

I'll update on the findings...

Replaced it with fine vu gx1000, Comletely different story. Looks much better. The front camera is quite the same but the rear is a lot better.

Back