Deleting saved & parked videos

young-nyc

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
Does anyone know if it's possible to delete all the saved and parked videos on the garmin dashcam all at once?
There doesn't seem to be an option on the device besides deleting them 1 by 1, (very time consuming)
If using the Garmin Drive app, you have to select each video 1 by 1 to delete them, it would be great if they implemented drag & select method.

for now i'm just reformatting the card every few days as i'm getting close to 300 parking motion incidents per day.

thanks

I delete each category on the card all at once via the card on a PC. One at a time in the camera would take me forever with over a 1,000 files typically recorded (128 size cards).

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know if it's possible to delete all the saved and parked videos on the garmin dashcam all at once?
There doesn't seem to be an option on the device besides deleting them 1 by 1, (very time consuming)
If using the Garmin Drive app, you have to select each video 1 by 1 to delete them, it would be great if they implemented drag & select method.

for now i'm just reformatting the card every few days as i'm getting close to 300 parking motion incidents per day.

thanks
When viewing the folder for parked videos, scroll all the way down to the bottom and there is an option to delete all.

When viewing the folder for parked videos, scroll all the way down to the bottom and there is an option to delete all.

thanks will look for this option.
i guess i didn't scroll far down enough.

ok just looked into "parked videos" folder in the dashcam and if you scroll ALL the way down, past the 600+ files, then there is an option for delete all...dang, definitely not user friendly..
better to just reformat. It's much much faster.

I found a partial solution: 256GB card :)

Back