Distracted Teen Girl Hits Center Island

How lucky that cars self-steer when they glance the kerb!

I know that stretch of road, Union City Blvd. I don't like it. It has too many small curves and makes it hard for me to text while driving or eat :rolleyes:

Here is one minivan getting bumped from its lane a little south but on that same road partly due to a slight curve.

I know that stretch of road, Union City Blvd. I don't like it. It has too many small curves and makes it hard for me to text while driving or eat :rolleyes:

Here is one minivan getting bumped from its lane a little south but on that same road partly due to a slight curve.

That's next to Kaiser and I've seen it happen before. It's common on the South bound lane before that light. People use it to by-pass 880 N and S during commute hours; with a lot of reckless drivers.

It's too bad you can't send in the video to have her get a ticket

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

It's too bad you can't send in the video to have her get a ticket

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

The cops will not bother since they aren't present, unless something major happened and need eye witness video.

Note: She was reaching and searching for something on the floor board, once we came to the next stop light. Highly likely on her cellular phone and dropped it after hitting the island.

When I was a teenager, I was turning and hit the center median curb with my tire. My tire was dented, not the metal rim but tire. The Montgomery Ward auto shop said they never seen anything like that before :D It still held air and everything. I was a reckless teen driver.

Center median like this:
8126827593_bfbe13f870.jpg

Tire had a much smaller dent than this:
Wheel.jpg

I once hit the median just like that when I driving along and dropped my beer in my lap. The beer splashed up on my cigarette and almost put out the fire. I lost about half a beer.

Remind me of once when i had been out fishing at a lake at the end of a long dirt track, on my way home i kept to the right to avoid most of the severe bumps.

Untill i hit a bit of concrete laying in the tall grass roadside, the pice of wall was about 1 x 1 x 1 foot so it made a mess of my right front wheel on the Opel, and allignment was allso out of wack, and to dot the I i dident have a spare tire and this was on a sunday.

At least i just nicked the concrete otherwise it would have made a mess of the rocker panels that was allready a mess on the 10 year old car.

And i did find a local salvage yard where i got somthing in the wrong diameter that would fit my Opel, driving home i would have wrecked in seconds if i had let go of the steering wheel.

Back