DOA Battery . . . NEW GS9000

Chad

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
GS9000/F9 (junk)/F900L/V2000GS/V5000GS/Panorama 2s/Mobius
Add me to the list of dead batteries. :evil:

I was remember seeing a thread on here about buying replacements from ebay and soldering them on. . . I can't seem to find that thread now. I tried searching but no luck. Rather than ship this thing back, and wait to get another one, I will just replace the battery myself. How annoying!!!! Other than the battery issue, and not being able to switch to MPH I do like the camera.

Hrere is a link to the camera I purchased so buyer beware!!

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Amberall ... 26127.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I never buy a thing for a seller which is writing nonsense like Amberalla, instead of Ambarella. That is a proof of brain limitation and no care even for his business.

enjoy,
Mtz

Mtz said:
I never buy a thing for a seller which is writing nonsense like Amberalla, instead of Ambarella. That is a proof of brain limitation and no care even for his business.

enjoy,
Mtz

WOW ! ! ! ! I didn't even notice that.

Hi Chad,

This thread and this thread discuss changing the battery for different cams.

Excellent. . . those are the ones I was looking for. . . dunno why I couldn't find them. I've been going back and forth with the seller on aliexpress trying to explain the situation which is no easy task. :roll: Stand on the cord??? Start reading from the bottom of the page...

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/af3 ... fb4783.jpg

Mtz said:

enjoy,
Mtz

Typos can happen to the best of sites.
I won't go near these sites in any case. Been burned once to often for my liking.
Now I find who the manufacturer is then go from there.

Try posting a comment about something that has gone wrong with it and you'll soon see it disappear.

what size battery OR which battery can i buy to replace the gs9000 one with?

Back