DOD LS430W Speed Display , HUD-display and Speed Units missing in menu - help!

Sjur

Reaction score
Country
Norway
I´ve bought a DOD LS430W. The speed display, HUD-display and Speed Units is missing in the menus. Has anyone experienced the same and is there a fix to it?

Can´t find anything on the web regarding this matter...

Help anyone?

Hi the experts on here will need to know where you purchased it in case it's a fake. I have DOD LS430W and it is all as it should be though did purchase from DOD approved dealer.

dpick1947

Hi the experts on here will need to know where you purchased it in case it's a fake. I have DOD LS430W and it is all as it should be though did purchase from DOD approved dealer.

dpick1947
I´ve checked the DOD laser sticker - as described on DOD-tech.com - and that changes in the light under different angles as it should. Bought through AliExpress from HuaQiang Electronics in China. The software version is LS430W G1307250TC10 E00EC. The camera is functioning very good in every way, also via DOD-player with perfect picture quality. Speed and maps working fine in DOD-player. It´s just that the things mentioned in my thread is missing in the menu.

I´ve checked the DOD laser sticker - as described on DOD-tech.com - and that changes in the light under different angles as it should. Bought through AliExpress from HuaQiang Electronics in China. The software version is LS430W G1307250TC10 E00EC. The camera is functioning very good in every way, also via DOD-player with perfect picture quality. Speed and maps working fine in DOD-player. It´s just that the things mentioned in my thread is missing in the menu.

Might just be the Chinese domestic market version, firmware is not always the same, could be from the DOD shop in HuaQiang

DOD shop.jpg

The problem is now solved. Got a file from the HuaQiang Electronics in China, where I bought it, that was an update . So now everything is working fine, with Speed Display, HUD-dislay and the possibility to change between km/h and miles in Speed Units. Thanks to HuaQiang Electronics.

Please you got the same problem, it is possible to send the file.Thank you in advance.

Send me your email and I can forward the email with the files I got from the company.

Good to hear you got it fixed :) But it would be nice if you could host the file somewhere public so everyone can DL it for the problematic 430W's

I have the exact same problem as the OP. Could anyone possible share the fix?
I tried contacting Sjur, but no reply from him.

Back