DOD LS430w

harrydardanel

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Does anyone know what's going on with Saddle and DOD LS430W ? Some say engineering problems with the GPS ? My thinking is DOD distributors don't want price cutting by Saddle ! What is really going on out there ???? If anyone knows please share with us...

Just canceled my order for a LS330W from Saddle, he sent me this message:

Today I received the Official news from DOD factory.
Here is the photo with stamp:http://sdrv.ms/1bR9Xsd

So I think this model will be not available for a a very long time since the DOD factory had put the news to the public.
I feel it bad!But it is out of my control.This decision is decided by DOD,not me.
All the market can't get its product because DOD doesn't release the product.

Just canceled my order for a LS330W from Saddle, he sent me this message:

Today I received the Official news from DOD factory.
Here is the photo with stamp:http://sdrv.ms/1bR9Xsd

So I think this model will be not available for a a very long time since the DOD factory had put the news to the public.
I feel it bad!But it is out of my control.This decision is decided by DOD,not me.
All the market can't get its product because DOD doesn't release the product.

Interesting tactics from Dod.

Price maintenance tactic

In the past they already tried fifferent price maintainings, but in the end they worked out against them.
We will see what they found this time.

In the past they already tried fifferent price maintainings, but in the end they worked out against them.
We will see what they found this time.

They have some very unusual ideas so nothing they do surprises me really

They have some very unusual ideas so nothing they do surprises me really

Dod owners / share holders shoukd hire new competent marketing person with knowledge of how business is run correctly. Dod have good products , no doubt, i like most of their products and they do have oportunity to be succesful, but only if right tactics of sales / marketing chosen. At the moment its mess there.

Does anyone know if the LS430W also uses a fake TioTech (Novatech) chipset and AR0330 CMOS sensor like the LS300W?

Also there are some sellers of 430W on Ebay now, those are fakes? Eprance I thought was a reputable seller.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if the LS430W also uses a fake TioTech (Novatech) chipset and AR0330 CMOS sensor like the LS300W?

Also there are some sellers of 430W on Ebay now, those are fakes? Eprance I thought was a reputable seller.

If you buy from reputable vendor, you will get original ls430w.
FoxOffer, Saddle, Eprance. They all have good feedback from forum members. Most notisable is FoxOffer.

If you buy from reputable vendor, you will get original ls430w.
FoxOffer, Saddle, Eprance. They all have good feedback from forum members. Most notisable is FoxOffer.

Ok thanks sounds good. Do you know if ebay members e-prance and eprance are legit? I assume yes by their names and reviews, and that they are same as e-prance.com. Also there is 330W and 430W, and I don't see any difference between them? LOL 330W is stated to use A8 chipset .

So confusing :D

Ok thanks sounds good. Do you know if ebay members e-prance and eprance are legit? I assume yes by their names and reviews, and that they are same as e-prance.com. Also there is 330W and 430W, and I don't see any difference between them? LOL 330W is stated to use A8 chipset .

So confusing :D

Design difference ls330w vs ls430w and also ls330w advertises 5x high speed gps. I would go with ls430w, it is for international market. ls330w more for local market now and not yet widely tested ( not sure how good support this model has ).
A8 = NT96650 Novatek.
Not sure abotu who and how much is legit. If you buyign from eBay, - you protected by PayPal and eBay.

Thanks, that clears it up, I just noticed from another thread too that 330W has the GPS external, but it sure is fast. :)

Thanks, that clears it up, I just noticed from another thread too that 330W has the GPS external, but it sure is fast. :)

You are welcome.

Back