Downgrade firmware on 322GW..

bdash

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to Downgrade the firmware on 322GW.. The new code 23.7 is causing issues. the dash cam is continuously freezing. I have tried resetting/ formatting the SD card and that has not made any difference. Does anyone know where I can download the older version of code? The website only lists the latest version.

Hello,

You shouldn't be experiencing any freezing on R23.7 so we'd like to look into this further please. Please can you give us a call on 02920 866 429 (UK) and we can go through the troubleshooting with you.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Millie
Nextbase Technical Support

Hi Millie,

I have downgraded to 21.5 and have had no issues since. I'm going to test it for another week just to be sure.

I have had 2 issues after the upgrade to 23.7..
1. Bluetooth connectivity issues. (every time I had to delete the phone from its list and add it again and it worked just for the first time.. try connecting the next day.. no luck)
2. Dash Cam freezing

Hi,
Did you report this to our phone team please? Do you know if a bug report was filed with the information please?
Kind regards,
Millie

I don't think a big was filed.. Can you get one logged

Hi,

I won't be able to file a bug report without all the relevant information, including contact details. Please give us a call on 02920866429 (UK) and we can use the information from your previous call and the new call to file a bug report. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Millie

Hello,

You shouldn't be experiencing any freezing on R23.7 so we'd like to look into this further please. Please can you give us a call on 02920 866 429 (UK) and we can go through the troubleshooting with you.
Thank you.

Kind regards,
Millie
I have discussed this issue with one of your support people. He advised that you knew there was an issue with this software freezing the stamps on the file. In which case why have you put a flawed version of firmware back on the site?? Please see attachment.

Attachments

Nextbase have stopped visiting here

You'll need to contact them direct

Thanks. Not surprised when they produce firmware that isn't fit for purpose. You wil see from my post that I've tried direct contact but all they can say is eep watching the website for a later version of firmware. Useless customer support!

Back