Downloading files to PC

demosethell

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Is it possible to download the files to the PC without using the cam? Like getting the card and put it on the PC?

Ive tried to plug the card directly on the PC and via other devices that use SD cards, but it never works. Looks like the only way is to plug the cam on my PC

Is it possible to download the files to the PC without using the cam? Like getting the card and put it on the PC?

Ive tried to plug the card directly on the PC and via other devices that use SD cards, but it never works. Looks like the only way is to plug the cam on my PC
you need a card reader, it could be a combo - supporting SDHC & SDXC. this (using a card reader) is a preferred method. some computers have it built in.

you need a card reader, it could be a combo - supporting SDHC & SDXC. this (using a card reader) is a preferred method. some computers have it built in.

Doesnt work with mine. Tried to put it on my gopro and connect it to the PC and even with a wifi card i have that has micro sd build in. Nothing works

Doesnt work with mine. Tried to put it on my gopro and connect it to the PC and even with a wifi card i have that has micro sd build in. Nothing works
be more specific. what "nothing works"? it works for everyone. it's simple.

be more specific. what "nothing works"? it works for everyone. it's simple.
Nothing of what i said i tried worked. USB card reader doesnt detect the card. Putting the card inside a zoom cam and connect it to a PC, asks me to format the card. Putting it on a gopro and connecting it to the PC only acesses gopro videos folder.

Nothing of what i said i tried worked. USB card reader doesnt detect the card. Putting the card inside a zoom cam and connect it to a PC, asks me to format the card. Putting it on a gopro and connecting it to the PC only acesses gopro videos folder.
your card must be recognizable and accessible by your computer, if not replace the card.

Put the card in the card reader before plugging the card reader into the PC...

I had similar, I put the card in my phone and I could watch the footage, the only way to format it was via my phone to, after I did that it worked perfectly. Tried pc, it was not recognised, device manager could see it, but couldn't do anything with it.

I had similar, I put the card in my phone and I could watch the footage, the only way to format it was via my phone to, after I did that it worked perfectly. Tried pc, it was not recognised, device manager could see it, but couldn't do anything with it.

You might need to go into disk manager and assign it a drive letter.

Tried that, didn't allow me to do anything, just got errors, only way was on mobile phone, format, then it worked as normal in pc.

you need administrative rights to delete / create / format partitions.
in windows if your pc recognize the drive / sd card it assigns the drive letter to it automatically. right-click on your sd card drive letter and select "Format". if you get an error post it right here.

you need administrative rights to delete / create / format partitions.
in windows if your pc recognize the drive / sd card it assigns the drive letter to it automatically. right-click on your sd card drive letter and select "Format". if you get an error post it right here.
Borik I'm quite good with pc and did have Admin, as this post was a while ago and it's solved, I don't understand why your trying to fix something, that has been fixed, but thanks anyway.

Borik I'm quite good with pc and did have Admin, as this post was a while ago and it's solved, I don't understand why your trying to fix something, that has been fixed, but thanks anyway.
congratulations on a fix, imagine someone else might find my post useful.

Back