Dr750LTE 2Ch Nothing but problems

Kevinthequick

Reaction score
Country
United States
Forgive me if this is the wrong topic but anyone have these issues? This is a 2015 honda civic lx coupe and I started with the 750 2ch hardwired. Now my car has probably the smallest battery.

1.Less than 12 hours each night parked after a few weeks dead battery using minimum parking settings.

2. Turn OFF parking mode the battery still gets killed, leave unplugged no issues. So parking mode is not off when it's listed as so.

3. Get ultra battery installed camera repeatedly reboots while driving {swapped sd cards using blackvue brand} camera dies later that day. Shop gives me new camera. Starts rebooting over and over while driving and parking mode.

4. Assumed it was lack of firmware update so while trying to update camera keeps rebooting in parking mode took about 20 times till the firmware update was successful.

5. Went back into work and notice notifications not working, yes all the obvious checked. But the camera worked good with no reboots going home assumed I fixed it.

6. I set parking mode to motion off with other sensitivities low. Between 4-430pm I park. With motion off and regions off camera activated every six minutes till 10:09pm due to motion. Forgot to mention I parked with ultra battery 100% charged. So at 10:09pm, six hours of parking mode ultra battery completely dead.

7. Driving to work this morning camera back to repetitive rebooting.

I bought this to put my mind at ease and it stresses me more. All installed by a well known shop that does a lot of business with happy customers.

Back