DR750S disassembly

chris-s

Reaction score
Country
France
Dash Cam
Blackvue DR750S-2CH, DR750X-2CH, A129-DUO, many others...
Hi all,

My 750S has a problem : when I disconnect from power source, I don't have the message "The blackvue will now shutdown".
The dashcam is shutting down faster as it should.

Is there a tuto to disassemble the 750S ?
I can't find it on youtube.

Any idea of what to replace ? Battery or capacitors ?

Before I would go down this extreme road I would update the firmware, change SD card, check connections.

This was already tried...
I've tried to replace the capacitor, now the dashcam do not startup... it's dead, no problem anymore... :(

Hi all,

My 750S has a problem : when I disconnect from power source, I don't have the message "The blackvue will now shutdown".
The dashcam is shutting down faster as it should.

Is there a tuto to disassemble the 750S ?
I can't find it on youtube.

Any idea of what to replace ? Battery or capacitors ?
how did you disassemble it?

Reactions: MPH
Found this video showing how to disassemble the DR750S and clean the foggy lens from the inside.
DR750S Disassembly

I was searching as I need to clean one of my DR750S-1CH that has foggy / washed out videos. But haven't got the time to do it yet.
I believe one needs to mark the lens before loosening the threads to ensure it's tighten back to the exact same spot so the focus will not change.

Any other tips will be appreciated before I proceed.

Reactions: MPH
Found this video showing how to disassemble the DR750S and clean the foggy lens from the inside.
DR750S Disassembly

I was searching as I need to clean one of my DR750S-1CH that has foggy / washed out videos. But haven't got the time to do it yet.
I believe one needs to mark the lens before loosening the threads to ensure it's tighten back to the exact same spot so the focus will not change.

Any other tips will be appreciated before I proceed.
The video looks straightforward enough just as you stated keep the lens in the same position as before the disassembly looking forward to seeing the results as I have the same issue at the lower left-hand side.

Back