Drive Pro 220 out of focus? Need Help on Settings Day and Night / Auto-Display Off Not Working

mvalasote

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
My unit seems to be out of focus you can barely see the letter on the plate in front and everything except the ones that is near? wipers? dashboard? green towel? (bokeh effect?). and then there's this issue on auto-display off i tried to set it at 1min but all it does is blink for 2-3 secs and it turns back on again. unit was already replaced Brand New. but its still the same version of the firmware is 2.0.0 out of the box. Dash cam is not mounted on the windshield as you can see on the other image (is that the reason why its blurred???)

Bought the Unit Brand New and Sealed May 9 2017 (Tuesday) Philippine Date/Time
Replaced Unit with Brand New and Sealed May 12 2017 (Friday) Philippine Date/Time

(Need Help on Settings might be wrong on day and night time recording... specially at night blurred/reflection like wdr doesnt work... just my observation im no expert sorry and thank you for your patience....)

This are my Current Settings.

Resolution = 1080p/30fps
Exposure Value = - 0.5
Video Length = 5mins
Video Stamp = Enabled
Voice Recording = Enabled
Volume = 6
Light Frequency = 60hz
G - Sensor = Low
Speed Unit = kph
Lane Departure = 90kph
Forward Collision = 90kph
Speed Alarm = 90kph
Parking Mode = Disabled
Delay Power Off = 10 secs
Auto Turn off Display = Never (cause 1min/3min doesn't work )
Gps Status = Yes It's Working
Navigation System = GPS
Date/Time Settings = yep, set this right
Language = English

Information = Firmware 2.0.0 / 14gb available (Transcend High Endurance 16gb - Included)

Blurred
2017-05-26_130610.jpg

Dash Cam Position
18553842_10209165155385585_811748558_o.jpg

its a phenolic board, my dad made it and mount it with the rear view mirror add-on/mount using screws... we just wanted to move it a little further away the windshield so that we could at least lessen the heat or sunlight directed at the dash cam.

yes.... that image was taken while the car is on idle....

No point to have that thing mounted on the windscreen as you no need worry about heat or direct sunlight. This is a dash cam.
Also the nearer the dash cam to the windscreen will be more clear and less reflection. Try to mount your dash cam higher. Too low position for a dash cam. You should be switch with your phone.

Back