Dropped cpl filter

overhead

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
I bought 826 from gearbest.it arrived last night.while i was controlling the package and cpl lens,i dropped the lens.it was magnetic before dropping,now it is not a magnetic.
Was there a magnetic ring or anything like that inside the lens that i couldnt realize?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

image.jpeg
Hi,
You may have lost the ferrous ring that is on the inside of the filter. Here is a photo of mine.

Could you please show me yours seperately?i lost it in the kitchen,i have to look everywhere[emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you please show me yours seperately?i lost it in the kitchen,i have to look everywhere[emoji30]

I am sorry but it does not normally come apart so I cannot show it separated.
It must be a ring like the stepped in section of the photo that I posted.

Oh sorry,thank you so much...
I want to ask you another question.
While i am watching the records of 0826,i hear a deep distortion sound 30-40 minutes later.in short records there is no deep sound.
Do you have sound like this?
I use last firmware,i bought 826 last week from gearbest.

Oh sorry,thank you so much...
I want to ask you another question.
While i am watching the records of 0826,i hear a deep distortion sound 30-40 minutes later.in short records there is no deep sound.
Do you have sound like this?
I use last firmware,i bought 826 last week from gearbest.

In this we are brothers. My Mini is not installed yet so I have not made recordings. It also is only one week old.
After I have installed it and tested I will tell you how it was for me.

I have been able to test my 0826 and there are no other sounds but the car radio and engine noise.
I don't know why you have strange noise.

I think because of I using phone with holder on dashboard about 30 cm below camera.ıf i dont use mobile phone ,there isnt any noise.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VIIVIIIXIII Mini 0826 28
Back